Sound Horizon and Linked Horizon are the productions of the artist Revo, with him being the only permanent member. This board is for related discussions from fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Thanako

Chancellor

What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? Empty
Thanako

PostSubject: What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:48 pm#1

From working with the company that helped pioneer the JRPG genre, to working with an anime that defined an entire year, Revo's works with Linked Horizon have already spanned across many different genres and styles already. Not even including the work with Sailor Moon, which is equally as valid but not a production of Linked Horizon specifically.

With everyone focused on the 9th Story CD for now, it's easy to forget that Linked Horizon is also still creating new content. But the real question is... What's next for Linked Horizon, and where would you like to see Revo's influence?
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Thanako

Chancellor

Thanako

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:51 pm#2

Personally speaking, one of my favorite series of all time is Fire Emblem. With two brand new games lined up for release at some point or another, I'd love to see Revo take a real chance and work with these games. I've glossed over that I've seen the inspiration from Fire Emblem in some Moira and Chronicle 2nd lyrics, and I truly think that it would be the chance of a lifetime for Revo to work with such a project. To make the deal even sweeter, Fire Emblem If seems to have a multicultural take on the traditional gameplay, giving Revo a whole lot to work with in the situation that he did work with them.
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Ghostie

Ghostie

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:22 pm#3

I really want Revo to branch out and do something that could really surprise people. His work Shingeki no Kyojin has kind of defined Linked Horizon as a very rock-oriented band, and although this is definitely a big part of Revo's music, he has many sides as a composer and I believe he can actually compose everything very well. He adapts his music all the time and it's always amazing.

Personally, I've always wanted Rose of Versailles, the classic and revolutionary anime/manga series, to get a full-fledged remake and Revo to make its soundtrack. It would show a very refined aspect of his style and he is totally capable of doing it. Also something completely different to what Revo usually does is if he were to work on the Persona series. Shoji Meguro has given it a very distinct musical identity, but based solely from some of Revo's more experimental music with releases like Leviathan, he could make a great soundtrack and can even incorporate his "signature rock" style for the battle themes.

I definitely really enjoyed Bravely Default's soundtrack--it is unquestionably the reason why I have become a Laurant and a part of all of this. It would require him to take a little bit of a break from Sound Horizon (which we've had already and I don't want it to happen again in a good while), but I just would love to hear an instrumental soundtrack from him again. Anime openings require a lot less work so I'd be fine with those too.

I really would love him to pursue some more collabs in the future with artists who I think may fit his style. Dream Port was a huge success in my opinion and I'd love to see more in the same vein in the future.
Back to top Go down
Attic Girl

Attic Girl

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:27 pm#4

My avatar says it all.

JOOOOOJOOOOOOOOO PART 4!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? EmptyWhat do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? Empty

PostSubject: Re: What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon? Empty#5

Back to top Go down

What do YOU want to see next from Linked Horizon?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1