Sound Horizon and Linked Horizon are the productions of the artist Revo, with him being the only permanent member. This board is for related discussions from fans.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Greenko?

View previous topic View next topic Go down
AuthorMessage
Ghostie

Who is Greenko? Empty
Ghostie

Who is Greenko? Empty
Who is Greenko? Empty

Who is Greenko? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Greenko? Who is Greenko? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 2:49 pm#1

The first girl on the banner of this site. She appears in the original Chronicle in the booklet, but not on the cover.

Who is she, and what purpose does she serve? I felt like this would be a good way to kick off the Questions and Answers part of this site.
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Chancellor

Who is Greenko? Empty
Thanako

Who is Greenko? Empty
Who is Greenko? Empty

Who is Greenko? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Greenko? Who is Greenko? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:20 pm#2

Ah, the representative of the now non-existent Revo's blog... Err, his second blog. The one he made after the website linked in Chronicle had died. Never saw that page when it was live, and it was never archived like the regular site was. There's a lot of history with this character, and it's very clearly one close to Revo's heart. I'm almost inclined to say there's a connection to the webworks songs, but that also seems wrong to me. I've some friends who've referred to her as "Moira", even. Would be an interesting twist, huh?
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Purella Lacelle

Who is Greenko? Empty
Purella Lacelle

Who is Greenko? Empty
Who is Greenko? Empty

Who is Greenko? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Greenko? Who is Greenko? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:57 pm#3

Like Thanako said, she represented Revo's blog and seemed to be the mascot of SH in general during the doujin era. At least that's how I view her, as she also appears on the backs of many of the doujin albums (and also far in the back of a picture Yokoyan made long ago). Also she's called Cookie, but I don't know if this is her canon name or a fan-made one.
Back to top Go down
Ghostie

Who is Greenko? Empty
Ghostie

Who is Greenko? Empty
Who is Greenko? Empty

Who is Greenko? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Greenko? Who is Greenko? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 5:03 pm#4

Cookie Moira...thanks for the responses! We haven't seen her in any form for a while, and it's very hard to find things from that era at all now...so thanks! I'm not sure if we'll ever see her again, but it would be a nice nod to the oldest of fans who know her.
Back to top Go down
Thanako

Chancellor

Who is Greenko? Empty
Thanako

Who is Greenko? Empty
Who is Greenko? Empty

Who is Greenko? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Greenko? Who is Greenko? EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 8:53 pm#5

It's actually quite interesting that this character often appears as either gender, and is quite the little mystery. Stumbling across some more fan arts over the last few days, they both really seem equally popular interpretations.
Back to top Go down
https://strophe-horizon.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Who is Greenko? Empty

Who is Greenko? EmptyWho is Greenko? Empty

Who is Greenko? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Greenko? Who is Greenko? Empty#6

Back to top Go down

Who is Greenko?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum